Questions to Ask Yourself Before Leasing or Buying Commercial Property
There are positives and negatives for both sides of owning vs. leasing. Remember, a few questions to be aware of and ask yourself when considering whether to lease or own commercial property include the following:
- Do you anticipate outgrowing your space?
- Are you willing to deal with the hassle of maintaining a property?
- Are you willing to deal with the loss of control in leasing & loss appreciation?
- Are you able to afford liquid capital in commercial real estate property?
- Which appeals to you more- the flexibility of a lease or the stability of a mortgage?
- What are the local & regional trends in the commercial real estate market? (At Phoenix, our knowledgeable & trusted advisors can assist you with this market knowlege!)
Contact Phoenix today to help guide you through the process of leasing or owning commercial real estate space! Our advisors would love the opportunity to help you. https://www.phoenixcommercialnc.com (919)-896-6497